Sentences with recognised. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use recognised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recognised.
- And he pressed her arm, half resentful of those memories, half grateful, as if he recognised what a link they were between herself and him. (8)
- He hardly recognised her. (8)
- Her mother recognised her uncandour with a glance. (9)
- I recognised a strange tongue in the cry, but too late that it was Romany to answer it. (10)
- Lapham had recognised the voice, and he was standing, in considerable perplexity, to receive Corey, when the young man opened his painted glass door. (9)
- The bridegroom, with his best man, in whom his few acquaintances there recognised Boardman with some surprise, came over the chancel from one side. (9)
- The young foreigner recognised them, and at once removed his hat. (8)
- Though Keith held his silk hat high, he still had the uncomfortable feeling that the man had recognised him. (8)
- Unfortunately Boleskey had recognised him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recognised. Perhaps also see a sentence for representation and ways to use research in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recognised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.