Sentences for recognising. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recognising in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recognising.
- He understood much better how she was recognising once for all that she loved where she was not loved. (8)
- I walked slowly to the Court, and saw him there, hardly recognising him in his wig. (10)
- My astonishment at how he obtained admission to the Salon was even less than my fear of his recognising me. (6)
- She looked instinctively at Lady Russell; but not from any mad idea of her recognising him so soon as she did herself. (4)
- They were unlike, as though recognising the difference set between them by the circumstances of their births. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recognising. Perhaps also see a sentence for rumours and ways to use remnants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recognising in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.