Sentence with word recommenced. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use recommenced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recommenced.
- At dinner the Work of the Propagation of the Faith was recommenced, and on this occasion still more distastefully to me. (2)
- Cogglesby marched back to her chair, and recommenced the repast in majestic silence. (10)
- It was purely physical, ceased for a time, and recommenced, till he had it all through his blood, wonderfully thrilling. (10)
- Pole had recommenced, on the evident instigation of Laura Tinley, though Lady Gosstre and Freshfield Sumner had both sought to check the current. (10)
- Pole turned and recommenced his pacing with hasty steps. (10)
- The cause of a repetition so senseless in its violence, and so unnecessary, set them querying and kicking until the inevitable quarters recommenced. (10)
- Then came the blare of a bugle, a faint rattle of wheels; a minute later the sharp reports recommenced with double activity. (1)
- Tilney was polite enough to seem interested in what she said; and she kept him on the subject of muslins till the dancing recommenced. (4)
- Wilfrid was thinking of moving to her to take her forcibly away when she recommenced. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recommenced. Perhaps also see a sentence for reverentially and ways to use required in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recommenced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.