Sentences with recounting in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recounting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recounting.
- A striking scene, Dame Gossip says; but raises a wind over the clipped adventure, and is for recounting what London believed about it. (10)
- Brail was recounting my proposal amid the most uproarious shouts of laughter I ever listened to. (6)
- He was dozing when the Bell burst through the thin division between slumber and wakefulness, recounting what seemed innumerable peals, hard on his cranium. (10)
- Her counsel to her brother, after recounting the offensive scene to him in animated dialogue, was, to give Van Diemen a fright. (10)
- On his recounting the circumstances of the assault, they were taken down and read over to the defendant with the usual warning. (8)
- She kept nothing back, recounting the whole miserable fiasco of her marriage. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recounting. Perhaps also see a sentence for residence and ways to use reddening in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recounting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.