Sentences for recovery. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use recovery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recovery.
- Bertram has a bad chance of ultimate recovery. (4)
- Besides, the further she advanced toward recovery, the more unendurable appeared the absence of liberty. (5)
- He called aloud for the recovery of yesterday, bellowed, groaned. (10)
- He has been brooding over your loneliness here if you are unmarried, ever since his recovery. (10)
- Her voice is lost, and she has fallen as low in spirit as one can fall and still give us hope of her recovery. (10)
- I say one might commit oneself beyond recovery. (10)
- It determined him to leave Lyme, and await her complete recovery elsewhere. (4)
- Pericles to take her to Italy, and have faith in the recovery of her voice. (10)
- She has had an illness; Neptune speed her recovery! (10)
- She rejoiced at my perfect recovery, though it robbed her of the plea in extenuation of this step she had taken. (10)
- The act of waking was an instantaneous recovery of his emotional rapture of the overnight; nor was it a bar to graver considerations. (10)
- There could not be a doubt, to her mind there was none, of what would follow her recovery. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recovery. Perhaps also see a sentence for ragged and ways to use retract in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recovery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.