Use restoration in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use restoration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restoration.
- Ashurst spent the next week confirming the restoration of his leg, by exploration of the country within easy reach. (8)
- At the breakfast for three he was able to tell Kathleen that the worthy Father was warm, and on his way to complete restoration. (10)
- He perceived now that she required nothing more than the restoration of her personal pride, and setting bright eyes on her, hazarded a bold compliment. (10)
- It came in again, by a natural reaction, with the returning Stuarts, and throughout the period of the Restoration it enjoyed a perfunctory favor. (9)
- Lupin fluttered between the belligerents, doing her best to be a medium for the restoration of peace. (10)
- She was not in need of restoration. (9)
- The restoration, however, of, his self-respect proceeded with success. (8)
- Their manner of living, even when the restoration of peace dismissed them to a home, was unsettled in the extreme. (4)
- They owed the restoration of Lydia, her character, every thing, to him. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restoration. Perhaps also see a sentence for rascals and ways to use reeds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restoration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.