How do you use renewal in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use renewal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for renewal.
- A brisk renewal of the firing broke out and stray bullets came flitting and droning by. (1)
- But hardly had he escaped before he had a desire for the renewal of the operation. (10)
- How could I ever be foolish enough to expect a renewal of his love? (4)
- I saw through my aunt: she was always in dread of a renewal of our conversation. (10)
- It is the continual, unconscious replacement, however fleeting, of oneself by another; the real cement of human life; the everlasting refreshment and renewal. (8)
- Remembrance of them is almost a renewal, anticipation a revival. (10)
- She did not exactly complain of the renewal of the rehearsal: a fatigue can be endured when it is a joy. (10)
- She would not even wish for a renewal of his attentions. (4)
- With a renewal of tenderness, however, they returned to her room on leaving the dining-parlour, and sat with her till summoned to coffee. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for renewal. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarkably and ways to use represented in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use renewal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.