Recur sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recur.
- A thousand vexatious thoughts would recur. (4)
- An anticipation that it would certainly recur haunted every opening of her mouth. (10)
- Be sure, the situation will certainly recur in some form; will constantly recur. (10)
- Corey did not recur to it, and Lapham avoided the matter with positive fierceness. (9)
- He did not say what the engagements were, and they did not recur to the things they had last spoken of. (9)
- Once acknowledged, it is not likely to recur. (10)
- Patrick struck his knee on hearing the expected ballad-burden recur. (10)
- The opportunity might recur, but would his courage come with it? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recur. Perhaps also see a sentence for roofed and ways to use retrospect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.