Reeling example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reeling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reeling.
- Before he could scramble to his own, she had slid down the reeling promenade half to the guard, over which she seemed about to plunge. (9)
- But she was down the slanting aisle and out of the reeling door before he could decide what to do. (9)
- He saw his universe reeling before that note, and he was not a man to suffer tamely; he felt that others ought to suffer too. (8)
- She had a dim notion of trying to go up into the music-room above, but a glance at the reeling steep of the stairs forbade. (9)
- She was dipping already, reeling away into the dawn. (8)
- Something of this went reeling through Fleetwood; positively to this end; accompanied the while with flashes of Carinthia, her figure across the varied scenes. (10)
- The foundations of Society reeling! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reeling. Perhaps also see a sentence for recoiled and ways to use resisting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reeling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.