Sentences for reflective. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use reflective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reflective.
- But when Celtic brains are reflective on their emotional vessel they shoot direct as the arrow of logic. (10)
- He began to instruct her in the knowledge of himself without reserve, and she, as she grew less timid with him, became more reflective. (10)
- His was not a very reflective mind, it distilled but slowly certain large conclusions, and followed intently the minute happenings of his little world. (8)
- In his more reflective hour the attractiveness of that lady which held the mirror to his features was paramount. (10)
- Romfrey nodding some sort of acquiescence over the muzzle of his gun, whether reflective or positive Rosamund could not decide. (10)
- She had the sympathy, nevertheless, and renewing and increasing with the pulsations of a compassion that she took for her reflective survey. (10)
- She woke in the morning peaceful and mildly reflective, like one who walks across green meadows. (10)
- To conceive of what happened after death did not apparently come within the few large conclusions of his reflective powers. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reflective. Perhaps also see a sentence for rained and ways to use recall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reflective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.