Regimental in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use regimental in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for regimental.
- A dozen staff officers were riding to the various brigade and regimental commanders, who had remounted. (1)
- I could have done nearly what I liked with him; his skill was that of a common regimental sabreur. (10)
- It is their nature disciplined to the regimental step of civilisation. (10)
- The French could boast a regimental system, and chiefs who held them as the whist-player his hand of cards. (10)
- The sound of the regimental bugles drew him from the house, rather than any immediate settled scheme to watch at the gates. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for regimental. Perhaps also see a sentence for refinement and ways to use revelation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use regimental in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.