A sentence for the word regiments. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use regiments in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for regiments.
- A part of us crossed below, the rest above, passing over both branches, the regiments inextricably intermingled, rendering all military formation impossible. (7)
- In his heart, while doing penance for his presumptuousness, he believed that he could lead regiments of men. (10)
- On the prolongation of the line in that direction were some regiments of another division, with one in reserve. (7)
- Other fresh regiments joined in the countercharge, commanderless groups of retreating men returned to their work, and there ensued a hand-to-hand contest of incredible fury. (7)
- Pericles was audibly careful to avoid the border regiments. (10)
- Regiments exposed to the fatal conditions of camp life in their own country died like flies in a frost. (7)
- The men were of strange regiments; they mentioned the names of unknown generals. (7)
- Where, too, were the riddled regiments that we had come to save? (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for regiments. Perhaps also see a sentence for richards and ways to use reasonably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use regiments in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.