How to use reign in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use reign in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reign.
- During his reign, Lord Cobham was burnt alive, but I forget what for. (4)
- From now onwards, lying would be impossible, the reign of truth was at hand and deceit had been routed from its last stronghold. (5)
- He would have done it: he deserved to reign. (10)
- Henceforth there are no barriers between nations, and the reign of perpetual Peace is assured. (8)
- His was a discovered land, in which, as of right, she would reign. (8)
- If he did not reign there, why had she sent for him? (10)
- London town, on the great day at Calesford, interchanged communications, to the comforting effect, that the Countess of Fleetwood would reign over the next entertainment. (10)
- Many were the people who fell martyrs to the protestant Religion during her reign; I suppose not fewer than a dozen. (4)
- Never again would a Queen reign so long, or people have a chance to see so much history buried for their money. (8)
- Patterne will shine under her reign; you have my warrant for that. (10)
- The King of New York is sovereign by force of will alone, and he will reign in the voluntary submission of the majority. (9)
- The deeds of the preceding reign had bequeathed a sort of legendary credence to the wildest tales gossip could invent under a demurrer. (10)
- The sky was so blue, and the sun so bright, that an eternal summer seemed to reign over this prospect. (8)
- The work lingered from the first year of the reign of Shahpesh even to his fourth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reign. Perhaps also see a sentence for rendering and ways to use regretful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reign in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.