How to use relied in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use relied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for relied.
- About music, or any art, however, he could be implicitly relied on; and his frankness was appalling when his nerves were ruffled. (8)
- But ask yourself, Is he always to be relied on for justness? (10)
- He at least did not think so, and Colonel Halkett relied on his common sense. (10)
- He had relied and reposed on the dicta of newspaper critics; who are sometimes unanimous, and are then taken for guides, and are fatal. (10)
- If only they could be relied on, if only they would stand together! (8)
- She thought so; she relied on her devout observances; they gave her sweet confidence, and the sense of being specially shielded even when specially menaced. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for relied. Perhaps also see a sentence for rendering and ways to use regretful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use relied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.