Sentences with relieving. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use relieving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for relieving.
- A husband was her proper custodian, justly relieving a father. (10)
- A tremendous cheer bursts from our ranks, relieving the insupportable tension of our feelings. (1)
- He has served her in some mysterious way; by relieving an old uncle of hers. (10)
- There is nothing like employment, active indispensable employment, for relieving sorrow. (4)
- These she was fond of relieving by a bit of light blue, her favourite colour. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for relieving. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reminder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use relieving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.