Remedy example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use remedy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for remedy.
- But there was a remedy! (10)
- Especially be it remarked, that he was a man of quick pace, the sovereign remedy for the dispersing of the mental fen-mist. (10)
- He called it, therefore, his duty to step forward, and endeavour to remedy an evil which had been brought on by himself. (4)
- He knew that action was but a temporary remedy. (10)
- His wife possessed a remedy which would instantly calm his ravings, but it was expensive, and she had not the money to buy it. (5)
- It was not until he fell asleep again, and woke in full morning light, that the remedy occurred to him. (8)
- She shrank from opium as deleterious to the constitution, and her mind settled on music as the remedy. (10)
- Strong pulling is an excellent medical remedy for certain classes of fever. (10)
- Temple was aware of my grief, but saw no remedy. (10)
- The old gentleman had forgot to ask the pedlar what he sold, and wished to remedy this neglect. (2)
- They were hopeless of remedy. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for remedy. Perhaps also see a sentence for recoiled and ways to use resisting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use remedy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.