How to use removing in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use removing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for removing.
- A couple of footmen carried us each upstairs in turn, as if they were removing furniture. (10)
- Chump, herself removing the lamp to light him. (10)
- Every five minutes, by removing some of the crowd, gave greater openings for her charms. (4)
- Of their all removing to Donwell, Emma had already had her own passing thoughts. (4)
- Removing his sword-belt and taking the pistols from his holsters he handed them to his servant, who took them back to headquarters. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for removing. Perhaps also see a sentence for repeat and ways to use redworth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use removing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.