How do you use remove in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use remove in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for remove.
- At a short remove upon the same temporary platform was an officer in the uniform of his rank, armed. (1)
- But never for more than a moment at a time did any one remove his eyes from that fascinating and portentous pageant. (7)
- De Craye bowed, but did not remove his eyes from her. (10)
- Howell Edwards, that she should remove to Esslemont to escape annoyances. (10)
- I may look to her to remove any you may entertain from your mind on the subject. (10)
- I tried to remove it; I spoke forbearingly. (10)
- It could put the man at a remove from her and say, that she had lived with him and suffered intensely. (10)
- It was one of those things nothing could remove. (8)
- Kuni summoned up her courage and asked whether they would also possess the power to remove a curse. (5)
- Lady Russell had another excellent one at hand, for being extremely glad that Sir Walter and his family were to remove from the country. (4)
- Norris contrived to remove one article from his sight that might have distressed him. (4)
- Remove the temptation, of course. (8)
- The flowers, whose fragrance was too strong, yet which she had not the strength to remove, lay on the coverlet before her. (5)
- The sight of a broken-down plough is mournful, but the one thing to do with it is to remove it from the field. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for remove. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarkably and ways to use represented in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use remove in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.