Repaired sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use repaired in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repaired.
- Allen, he repaired directly to the card-room, and left them to enjoy a mob by themselves. (4)
- Brentshaw, somewhat touched, it may well be, by the empty compliment of the bequest, repaired to The Tree to pluck the fruit thereof. (1)
- But, ere Kuni disappeared, he had repaired the oversight, and both desired to ascertain the fate of their former charge. (5)
- The butler repaired at once to the library. (8)
- The wound failed not to mend, the trousers were repaired: Peace about the same time was made, and the affair passed over. (10)
- You have done more harm than can possibly be repaired. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repaired. Perhaps also see a sentence for ranked and ways to use retaining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repaired in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.