Repented sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use repented in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repented.
- He did evil once, and repented after. (10)
- It was as if both sides had suddenly repented of their profitless crime. (1)
- She was humbled, she was grieved; she repented, though she hardly knew of what. (4)
- Smith repented of leaving her, she knew, though he dared not say it in plain words. (10)
- Something perchance was repented by her? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repented. Perhaps also see a sentence for rub and ways to use receives in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repented in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.