Examples of repressed sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use repressed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repressed.
- Beamish repressed the chthonic natural with a rod of iron beneath his rule. (10)
- He repressed it, as quondam drunkards fight off the whisper of their lips for liquor. (10)
- He repressed it, doubtful of the wisdom. (10)
- He conceived of no temptation to his repressed irascibility save the political. (10)
- I cannot bear reproaches: my spirits are not so high as to need being repressed. (4)
- My feelings will not be repressed. (4)
- One saw already the sprouting of a mind repressed. (10)
- She repressed her feminine hunger and asked to see the book of visitors. (10)
- The fervour she repressed in speech threw a glow over her face, like that on a frosty bare autumn sky after sunset. (10)
- What, then, if those tears came of the repressed desire to thank her with some little warmth? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repressed. Perhaps also see a sentence for reticent and ways to use remorseful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repressed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.