Sentences using the word republic. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use republic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for republic.
- Frenchmen of the Young Republic, not presently appreciated as offensive, have had some of these careless trifles translated for them, and have been stung. (10)
- Goldoni sketched the Venetian manners of the decadence of the Republic with a French pencil, and was an Italian Scribe in style. (10)
- He would, perhaps, be sending us a letter to say that he preferred to break away from the mother country and establish a republic. (10)
- I left Ugo Corte storming against us Milanese, threatening, as usual, to work without us, and have a Bergamasc and Brescian Republic of his own. (10)
- That is our republic each one to his work; all in union! (10)
- The Republic by the way, small enough in the ring of empires and monarchies, if you measure it geometrically! (10)
- They thundered as one voice for the Italian Republic, and instantly broke up and disbanded. (10)
- You and I proclaim our Republic on these heights. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for republic. Perhaps also see a sentence for relapsed and ways to use returns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use republic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentence for republic", "how to use republic in a sentence", visited this page.