Sentences for republicans. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use republicans in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for republicans.
- I plunged into intrigues with princes, and priests, and republicans. (10)
- Nursery Legitimists will be against him to a man; Republicans likewise, after a queer sniff at his pretensions, it is to be feared. (10)
- She compared them to republicans that regretted the sovereign they had deposed for a pretender to start up and govern them. (10)
- Suffering has made Carlo Alberto one with the Republicans, if he had other ambitions once. (10)
- The Legitimists, the Moderates, and the Republicans are to proclaim themselves in its columns in prose, poetry, and hotch-potch. (10)
- The Republicans were, he said, impracticable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for republicans. Perhaps also see a sentence for rumours and ways to use remnants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use republicans in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.