Sentences for resentful. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use resentful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resentful.
- And at the document which did hand it down he looked with angry and resentful eyes. (8)
- And he pressed her arm, half resentful of those memories, half grateful, as if he recognised what a link they were between herself and him. (8)
- He did not address himself to an uncandid judge or a resentful heart. (4)
- Jon had the least resentful of natures. (8)
- My temper would perhaps be called resentful. (4)
- She could almost be angry herself at such angry incivility; but she checked the resentful sensation; she remembered her own ignorance. (4)
- She was frowning, as though resentful of a piece of work which had the power to kill her other pictures. (8)
- The thought annoyed us, made us restless and resentful. (7)
- Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resentful. Perhaps also see a sentence for rumours and ways to use remnants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resentful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.