Malicious sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use malicious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for malicious.
- Diana had a malicious prompting. (10)
- For, if Miltoun had already made up his mind to marry her, without knowledge of the malicious rumour, what would not be his determination now? (8)
- He felt malicious pleasure in doing that. (8)
- He had wrongly used that word; it sounded malicious; and to call consenting the same in fact as choosing was wilfully unjust. (10)
- I wish it could be subjoined, that he has no malicious pleasure in misleading others. (10)
- She is a woman of the most malicious fine wit imaginable. (10)
- Still more the way she narrowed her eyes and wrinkled her lips, as if rather malicious thoughts were rising in her soul! (8)
- They were good dogs: they went back; otherwise the malicious old rascal would have had my skeleton. (7)
- To begin by saying that your principles are opposed to it, naturally excites a malicious propensity to try your temper. (10)
- We must suppose the pariah devoid of second-sight, and not purposely malicious in this act. (2)
- With a malicious smile, Gyp watched her retirement among the little tables and elaborately modern chairs till her tall figure had disappeared behind a column. (8)
- With thick lips parted under his well-curled moustaches, and his bold eyes aslant upon her, he had the malicious look of a satyr. (8)
- Young Jolyon felt a malicious desire to cut their enjoyment short. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for malicious. Perhaps also see a sentence for murmur and ways to use masters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use malicious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.