How to use resign in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use resign in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resign.
- And first I resign my position. (10)
- But in any case, I resign myself. (9)
- He meant to resign his commission immediately; and as to his future situation, he could conjecture very little about it. (4)
- Her secret was still her own; and while that was the case, she thought she could resign herself to almost everything. (4)
- I can see that you are tired of the arrangement, and of me, and I had better, therefore, resign. (8)
- I have done with lamentation; I look upon the event as so far decided that I resign myself to it in despair. (4)
- I may take it you resign pretensions then? (8)
- March could not resign herself to it till her husband suggested that she should consider it providential. (9)
- She talked contentedly on in the monologue to which the wives of absent-minded men learn to resign themselves. (9)
- There will be no scandal, but I consider it my duty to resign my seat, and leave public life alone. (8)
- They resign themselves to an incomprehensible frenzy; pleasant to them, because they attribute it to excessive love. (10)
- Well, I shall tell people that you and Lord St Erth backed me up for one Club, and asked me to resign from another. (8)
- Would he sullenly resign his seat, and wait till he could find Audrey Noel again? (8)
- You came to beg me to resign. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resign. Perhaps also see a sentence for repay and ways to use recurring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resign in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.