Use restlessly in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use restlessly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restlessly.
- An early cockchafer buzzed in the Japanese paper with which they had filled the grate, and one of the horses in the stable stamped restlessly. (8)
- Betty, too, had come upstairs, and was in the nursery opposite; Gyp could hear her moving about restlessly among her household gods. (8)
- Catherine was restlessly miserable; she could almost have run round to the box in which he sat and forced him to hear her explanation. (4)
- Fleur rose from her chair-swiftly, restlessly; and flung herself down at a writing-table. (8)
- He had a fine color, and his eyes, as keen as they were kind, twinkled restlessly above the wholesome russet-red of his cheeks. (9)
- June went out early, and wandered restlessly about in the heat. (8)
- That flung-back head, moving restlessly from side to side in the heat of the soft pillow, had such a passion of protesting life in it! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restlessly. Perhaps also see a sentence for rascals and ways to use reeds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restlessly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.