Restlessness used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use restlessness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restlessness.
- And Shelton saw a sallow man, conspicuous for a want of parting in his hair and a certain restlessness of attitude. (8)
- And with the range of enjoyments possessed by Victor, why this unceasing restlessness? (10)
- Frank was standing by her, but not steadily; there was a restlessness, which shewed a mind not at ease. (4)
- He was not calm; his spirits were evidently fluttered; there was restlessness about him. (4)
- Lying there nibbling chocolate and smoking a cigarette, she luxuriated in the weariness which had stilled her dreadful restlessness. (8)
- Not daring to show symptoms of restlessness, she offered him the chance of recovering himself on the crutches of an explanation. (10)
- She went up to her room after it, but there came on her such restlessness that presently she put on her things and slipped out. (8)
- There was a curious happy restlessness in her that would not let her keep still. (8)
- There, if anywhere, this curious restlessness would leave him. (8)
- This, then, was the marvellous, enchanting, maddening end of all that year of restlessness and wanting! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restlessness. Perhaps also see a sentence for restored and ways to use recognized in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restlessness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.