Use revival in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use revival in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for revival.
- And such a revival by any of us would be impolitic, were it a possible attempt, before our systems shall have been fortified by philosophy. (10)
- Diarists of amusing passages are under an obligation to paint us a realistic revival of the time, or we miss the relish. (10)
- It was the corner-stone of his success that Stanley had completely seen through the talked-of revival of English agriculture, and sedulously cultivated the foreign market. (8)
- Now, do you consider that a religious revival would help to quiet the country? (8)
- Oh, blissful revival of the sense of peace! (10)
- Remembrance of them is almost a renewal, anticipation a revival. (10)
- The fire was lit and it flamed; it seemed a revival in the room. (10)
- The melody crashed a revival of her days with Dacier, as in gibes; and yet it reached to her heart. (10)
- They contained no actual complaint, nor was there any revival of past occurrences, or any communication of present suffering. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for revival. Perhaps also see a sentence for reacted and ways to use realised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use revival in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.