Sentence using the word riddles. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use riddles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for riddles.
- Riddles to the thwarted young, these old people will not consent to be read by sensations. (10)
- Riddles, if you like, only speak. (10)
- These riddles he asked of her face a hundred times, lying awake in the dark. (8)
- Things that are not comprehended by one like me are riddles I must put aside. (10)
- Till to-morrow we talk riddles by consent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for riddles. Perhaps also see a sentence for regrets and ways to use rite in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use riddles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.