Riddle in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use riddle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for riddle.
- Beppo strained all his attention for names, in despair at the riddle of the signs. (10)
- He left no friend thinking over the riddle of his conduct. (10)
- His being Alvan, and his knowing her and speaking her name, all was like the happy reading of a riddle. (10)
- It was a riddle taxing her to solve it for the resistance to a monstrous iniquity of injustice, degrading her conception of our humanity. (10)
- One would be near the meaning in declaring it to bewilder men with the riddle of openhandedness. (10)
- She led her senses round to weep, and produced a state of mental drowning for a truce to the bitter riddle. (10)
- She tried her wits at the riddle. (10)
- Shelton painfully revolved the riddle of the colour in her face. (8)
- Since men began to fret the riddle, they have hauled it down half-mast. (10)
- The riddle of her was more burdensome in the daylight. (10)
- Very soon the riddle answered itself. (10)
- We may have read the riddle at last. (10)
- We must hold together if this riddle is ever to be read. (10)
- What was the riddle of him? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for riddle. Perhaps also see a sentence for realists and ways to use richest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use riddle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.