Sentence using the word maze. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use maze in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for maze.
- A maze of paths, a cloud of possibilities! (8)
- A true lover is not one of those melancholy flies that shoot and maze over muddy stagnant pools. (10)
- At last there was a pause, and it seemed every maze of music had been wandered through. (10)
- By such a maze the blindfolded, are brought round to see Justice on earth. (10)
- His conduct of affairs was so open that none could have supposed the gallant cornet entangled in a maze of sentiment. (10)
- The maze drew her long, home-coming snuffle, and stood still. (8)
- The cab, which had been threading the maze of the Soho streets, stopped. (8)
- Then, in a panic, fearing to be late, she turned and ran out, fluttering into the maze of stairs and corridors. (8)
- When you will not go straight, you get into this twisting maze. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for maze. Perhaps also see a sentence for meanwhile and ways to use magical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use maze in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "maze sentences", visited this page.