Sentences using the word roaring. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use roaring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for roaring.
- A roaring peal went up from the circle of combat. (10)
- A sighing, as eternal as the old murmuring of the sea, as little to be hushed, as prone to swell into sudden roaring! (8)
- I heard the roaring of a great cataract, felt the earth sinking from beneath my feet. (7)
- La Scala was pouring forth its occupants in struggling roaring shoals from every door. (10)
- She blew prodigious deep-chested sighs of a coquette that has taken to roaring. (10)
- The roaring Easter with its shrieks and whistles at her ribands was not favourable to speech. (10)
- The grey of Welsh history knew a real castle beside the roaring brook frequently a torrent. (10)
- The men of Hillford were captured one by one like wild geese, as with difficulty they emerged, roaring, rolling with laughter, all. (10)
- The road, barely visible, was rocky, the wagon rattled, and alongside ran a roaring stream. (7)
- They gazed on the field no longer, but let the roaring wave of combat wash up to them what it would. (10)
- Through an open window came a roaring sound. (8)
- You can only move them by popping at them over hedges and roaring on platforms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for roaring. Perhaps also see a sentence for religion and ways to use rows in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use roaring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.