Sentences with rod. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rod in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rod.
- A hint of that veiled episode, the Beckley campaign, made Rose pliant, as if she had woven for herself a rod of scorpions. (10)
- And leaning his rod against the stone, he sighed. (8)
- And truly it is not a fruit-bearing rod. (10)
- Beamish repressed the chthonic natural with a rod of iron beneath his rule. (10)
- Burman her wielding of a life-long rod . (10)
- He handed her the rod to chastise him. (10)
- Ripton was familiar with the rod, a monster much despoiled of his terrors by intimacy. (10)
- She saw him about noon sally forth towards the river, with his rod. (8)
- Some are captivated by hands that can wield the rod, which in earlier days they escaped to their cost. (10)
- Then he noticed, fastened to the frame, on a thin rod, a dust-coloured curtain, drawn to one side. (8)
- These sat along the edges of the meadows, sometimes with one rod, sometimes with as many as half a score. (2)
- This woman is a rod on my back. (10)
- You can see that she rules them with a rod of iron. (9)
- You rule him with a rod of iron. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rod. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use roper in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rod in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.