Wand example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wand in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wand.
- Love is that blessed wand which wins the waters from the hardness of the heart. (10)
- Scorrier would not have known the place again; there was a glitter over everything, as if some one had touched it with a wand. (8)
- She had heard of inaccessible truths brought to light by the magic wand of alcohol. (10)
- She revealed nothing of the same pleasures in the shining of the others touched by her magical wand. (10)
- The elation of knowing for sure that she was loved was like a wand waving away all tremors, stilling them to sweetness. (8)
- The soft wand touched him. (10)
- The youth could not restrain his tears, as if a magic wand had touched him. (10)
- This plain wand, with an eighth of an inch of pin, was indeed a sceptre when he put it in my hands. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wand. Perhaps also see a sentence for wax and ways to use wakeful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wand in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.