Verge example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use verge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for verge.
- At her entrance into The Blue Pike pain and mental suffering had driven her to the verge of despair. (5)
- But the English, when translated, was bald and blunt to the verge of offensiveness. (10)
- He felt on the verge of some, discovery. (8)
- He had the wonderful, upborne feeling of man on the verge of achievement. (8)
- He trembled upon the verge of confession; but he had finally the moral force to resist. (9)
- Her dress volumed and her ribands rattled and chirruped on the verge of the slope. (10)
- Near the verge of a bold promontory stands the hotel, and looks southeastward over a sweep of sea unbroken to the horizon. (9)
- Rhythm thronged his head; words jostled to be joined together; he was on the verge of a poem. (8)
- She willingly forgave many things, but on this point was extremely rigid, and even allowed anger to carry her to the verge of rudeness. (5)
- The might of the great hive hummed at the verge of her haven of peace without disturbing. (10)
- These recollections brought him to the verge of weeping, but the next instant he stamped his foot angrily, in rage against his weakness. (5)
- To Emma, constantly on the dark decline of the unillumined verge, between the two worlds, those words were a radiance and a nourishment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for verge. Perhaps also see a sentence for varnish and ways to use veteran in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use verge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.