How to use skirt in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use skirt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for skirt.
- From the boat house window he could see the last acacia and the spin of her skirt when she turned in her restless march. (8)
- Her hands, cased in tan gauntlets, held a basket which warded off the bearded gardener from the severe but ample lines of her useful-looking skirt. (8)
- Miss Gleason kicked out the skirt of her dress, so as to leave herself perfectly free for the explanation. (9)
- One heavy bud dropped from its stem to the floor, where, while she stood, the edge of her skirt pulled and pushed it. (9)
- Pendyce, on the edge of whose skirt lay Roy, the old Skye terrier. (8)
- She had evidently been riding, for she wore high boots and a skirt which had enabled her to sit astride. (8)
- She took it, and then gave it back to him, that she might have both hands for her skirt, and so did him two favors. (9)
- Stockings were still wanting, but by a mutual concession of her shoe-tops and the border of her skirt, they were almost eliminated from the problem. (9)
- Sweet-fern in patches broke their mass here and there, and exhaled its wild perfume to the foot or skirt brushing through it. (9)
- When this was done she stood for a long minute looking at her old brown skirt and blouse, hesitating to defile her new-found purity. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for skirt. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use skirmishers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use skirt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.