Roman sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use roman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for roman.
- Another fit of it, in the Roman Catholic direction, had proposed, during his latest dilemma, to relieve him of the burden of his pledged word. (10)
- He is Roman, Spartan, Imperial; English, if you like, the pick, of the land. (10)
- He looked at the plump, sleek hand of the woman with the Roman nose. (8)
- Her reason for not fearing Roman Catholic encroachments was, she said, her having known good Catholics in the country she came from. (10)
- I narrated tales of Roman history. (10)
- Individuals among them, however, had been known to play the piano, and take up the Roman Catholic religion. (8)
- Just such a sight, substituting spears could have been seen in Roman times. (8)
- Moise, and she waved her devoutest Roman Catholicism to show the breadth of the division between them. (10)
- Propped on his pillows in a crimson dressing-gown, and freshly shaved, he looked more Roman than he ever did, except in his bath. (8)
- The difference between the Greek and Roman views of honour. (8)
- The picture of Jane bestowing her hand on a Roman Catholic in military uniform, refused to be raised before the mind. (10)
- To Cornelia, who exulted in self-compression, after the Roman method, it was more dangerous than a tremulous tone. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for roman. Perhaps also see a sentence for ranged and ways to use rochester in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use roman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.