How do you use romances in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use romances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for romances.
- But in him it is not combined with an indigestion of high German romances. (10)
- By rights, she should have more understanding than to suspect the husband as guilty of designs done to death in romances. (10)
- For Turgenev expressed himself in stories that must be called romances, and Stevenson employed almost always a naturalistic technique. (8)
- Her reading was an interfusion of philosophy skimmed, and realistic romances deep-sounded. (10)
- One should not really wish it any the less because chromos and historical romances are popular. (9)
- Out of romances, he is not melodiously composed. (10)
- Romances are the destruction of human interest. (10)
- They make a number of romances, depend upon it! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for romances. Perhaps also see a sentence for remittances and ways to use robbed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use romances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.