Use the word root in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use root in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for root.
- A bough scraped her neck, some leaves flew against her eyes; she stepped aside, tripped over a root, and fell. (8)
- An event strikes root and grows into a legend, when it has happened amongst congenial surroundings. (2)
- By this time Beppo had taken root to the floor. (10)
- Did I judge by the flower, and they by root and stem? (10)
- It strikes at the root of the whole feudal system. (9)
- It will perish; and if he has not the root of literature in him, he will perish as an author with it. (9)
- Porfer, unable longer to endure the disagreeable business, had walked back to the tree and seated herself at its root. (1)
- The democratic principle, which you despise, at root means nothing at all but that. (8)
- The reflection took root. (10)
- They had no root in the people! (10)
- We Irish take strong root. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for root. Perhaps also see a sentence for rigour and ways to use rosek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use root in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.