Stem example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stem in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stem.
- Did I judge by the flower, and they by root and stem? (10)
- One heavy bud dropped from its stem to the floor, where, while she stood, the edge of her skirt pulled and pushed it. (9)
- She looked on it, and took a step down to the stem soon after. (10)
- She put her fingers to the stem. (10)
- The sun, shining too, gilded the stem of the birch-tree. (8)
- The whole stem was now bare but the white blossom at the end was untouched, and still beautiful. (5)
- There is no compromise: to hate it is to try to stem the flood. (10)
- There, joined to the trunk, Summerhay was standing, his face just visible against the stem, the moonlight on one cheek, a hand shading his eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stem. Perhaps also see a sentence for sensation and ways to use straight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stem in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.