Sentences using the word rowing. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rowing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rowing.
- Beauchamp gave up rowing. (10)
- He liked riding, rowing, and fencing better than games. (8)
- He was rowing the princess and a young man in uniform across the lake. (10)
- I had to keep my face, rowing and driving back. (10)
- Jolly was anxious that they should see him rowing, so they set forth to the river. (8)
- She forms an agreeable picture when she is rowing, and possesses a musical laugh. (10)
- Somewhere at the founts of the world lay the land he was rowing toward; something of its shadowed lights might be discerned here and there. (10)
- The housemaid informed him, that Miss Elizabeth was out rowing on the water. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rowing. Perhaps also see a sentence for relapsed and ways to use roadside in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rowing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.