Sentences with rows in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rows.
- A good breeze rustled and shivered in the rows of trees that bordered the canal. (2)
- All his life he had hated scenes like poison, avoided rows, gone on his own way quietly and let others go on theirs. (8)
- As he advanced by short cuts over the grass, he studied the look of the rows of windows. (10)
- Chessington, sat in rows, toasting the young heir of the old Hall in the old port wine! (10)
- He rows her gently shoreward. (10)
- It seems to me you delight in rows. (8)
- Jolyon crossed the rows of hay. (8)
- She passed us with her partner, and sat down in a chair a few rows to our right. (8)
- There were rows of daggers along shelves; some in sheath, others bare; one that had been hastily wiped showed a smear of ropy blood. (10)
- They crossed by the Old Bridge, which is of the earliest years of the seventh century, between rows of saints whose statues surmount the piers. (9)
- To these tidy rows of shining metal discs Stephen turned in moments when his spirit was fatigued. (8)
- Very dark in the winter, with drawn curtains, many rows of leather-bound volumes, oak-panelled walls and ceiling. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rows. Perhaps also see a sentence for requisite and ways to use rotten in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.