Sentences with rustled. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rustled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rustled.
- A bead curtain rustled in the draught; voices reached her. (8)
- A deep fire of emotion was evidently agitating him, for the letter rustled in his hand, and his voice was uneven. (10)
- A good breeze rustled and shivered in the rows of trees that bordered the canal. (2)
- A scent of wood-smoke was abroad, and some dry plant rustled ever so faintly in what little wind was stirring. (8)
- A wind, without harshness, swung the boughs; a dry leaf or two still rustled round here and there. (8)
- Here and there his feet rustled in the drifts, waiting their turn to serve the little bonfires, whose scent still clung in the air. (8)
- She rustled her garments ominously, and vanished. (10)
- She crossed her feet, and some rich and silk stuff rustled. (8)
- She held out the bank-notes to him, and they rustled with the tremor of her hand. (9)
- Something rustled in the undergrowth, quite close; she saw a pair of green eyes shining. (8)
- The flowering chestnut pavilions overhead rustled and hummed. (10)
- The night wind rustled the leaves; the lizards had retired early, reptiles of exemplary habits. (1)
- The wind rustled the buds; the stars, one moment bright as diamonds, vanished the next. (8)
- Tom Gaunt rustled the greenish paper he was reading, and his little, hard gray eyes fixed his father. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rustled. Perhaps also see a sentence for representation and ways to use ruin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rustled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.