Sentence using the word sabre. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sabre in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sabre.
- A long livid scar across the forehead marked the stroke of a sabre; one cheek was drawn and puckered by the work of a bullet. (1)
- He does not draw his sabre; his right hand hangs easily at his side. (1)
- He stands erect, motionless, holding his sabre in his right hand straight above his head. (1)
- Now he lowers his hand to a level with his face and moves it outward, the blade of the sabre describing a downward curve. (1)
- Quietly detaching his sabre from its supports, he handed it up to the provost-marshal. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sabre. Perhaps also see a sentence for sided and ways to use sample in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sabre in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.