A sentence for the word sailors. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sailors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sailors.
- As we were nearly famished one of the sailors shot it for food. (7)
- But the doctor prescribed it, and at sea we must be sailors. (10)
- Nevertheless, he esteemed our soldiers, our sailors too. (10)
- Sailors are credulous: you know them. (10)
- She had an extraordinary love of the sea, yet she preferred soldiers to sailors. (10)
- Soldiers and sailors are always acceptable in society. (4)
- Soldiers and sailors have their excitement to keep them up to the mark; praise and rewards. (10)
- The sailors heaped pilot-coats upon us. (10)
- The hatch was opened and the sailors began getting up the baggage of the passengers who were going to disembark. (9)
- The sea is no beautifier, certainly; sailors do grow old betimes; I have observed it; they soon lose the look of youth. (4)
- Then he shouted to a boat-load of sailors who had beached their craft while they gathered some drift for their galley fire. (9)
- There are several odd-looking men walking about here, who, I am told, are sailors. (4)
- We sailors, Miss Elliot, cannot afford to make long courtships in time of war. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sailors. Perhaps also see a sentence for strangled and ways to use satinwood in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sailors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.