Sentences using the word saints. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use saints in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saints.
- He fell, as he believed, on a cushion of down, and saw thousands of saints dancing with lamps along cathedral aisles. (10)
- He would be as certain to reach his goal as she would be to pray the holy saints for a peaceful death. (5)
- I look on the white sea of the saints. (10)
- May the saints of Paradise make bare the beauty of this woman. (10)
- Now the noise increased, and was a regular tramp-grate, tramp-screw sound-coming nearer and nearer: Saints of mercy! (10)
- Precious in the sight of the Lord of humanity, the Psalms tell us, is the death of his saints. (2)
- Suppose the Sister was right, and that the saints heard every earnest petition? (5)
- The saints forbid I should be a stumbling-block to my own daughter searching for it! (8)
- They crossed by the Old Bridge, which is of the earliest years of the seventh century, between rows of saints whose statues surmount the piers. (9)
- To attain such a love the martyrs writhed up to the crown of saints. (10)
- Whatever protest and concession and invocation of the saints attend the transacting of business at Bonsecours Market are in a subdued tone. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saints. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use salter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saints in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.