A sentence for the word saintsbury. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use saintsbury in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saintsbury.
- Munt about them to-day, and he confirms all that Etta Saintsbury said. (9)
- Saintsbury broke off abruptly. (9)
- Saintsbury came down into the darkened, syringa-scented library to find her, and give her a fan. (9)
- Saintsbury had said: it was manufacturing. (9)
- Saintsbury has, been very much interested in him. (9)
- Saintsbury in Cambridge, and thank her for her kindness to Alice and herself. (9)
- Saintsbury patiently, with a playful threat of consequences in her tone. (9)
- Saintsbury, caught sight of them, and as if suddenly reminded of a forgotten duty, rushed vividly upon him. (9)
- Saintsbury, in a generous retrospect. (9)
- Saintsbury, lecturing upon him to her friend. (9)
- Saintsbury, without waiting for the answer, which was lost in the incoherencies of all sorts of au revoirs called after and called back. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saintsbury. Perhaps also see a sentence for stopping and ways to use salad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saintsbury in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.