Sentences using the word sallow. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sallow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sallow.
- A sallow two or three minutes composed their motions, and then they jumped again to the step for lively legs. (10)
- A flush showed queerly on his sallow cheeks. (8)
- A manoeuvre like that was poor; and besides, he had seen the sallow eyes give a twinkle more than once. (10)
- And Shelton saw a sallow man, conspicuous for a want of parting in his hair and a certain restlessness of attitude. (8)
- Down at her right hand, bordering a water, stood a sallow, a dead tree, channelled inside with the brown trail of a goat-moth. (10)
- His sallow face was red; his thin lips compressed to a white line. (8)
- She accepted the book with a soft murmur, and the sallow usher had not a word. (10)
- She passed into the hall; where, stood an old man with sallow face and long white whiskers. (8)
- The face was sallow and fireless; life had faded like a painted cloth upon the imperishable moulding. (10)
- Vittoria could be sallow in despondency; but this Violetta never failed in plumpness and freshness. (10)
- With her sallow oval face and her grey wistful eyes and those long dark lashes, she might, or she might not. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sallow. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use salter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sallow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.