Salon sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use salon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for salon.
- And suddenly he came away, passing the little salon down the stairs. (8)
- Do you know, I love those ancient French chateaux and farms in one, where salon windows look on poultry-yard and stalls. (10)
- For one winter she had a friendly little salon, which was the most attractive place in Florence to him, then a cub painter sufficiently unlicked. (9)
- He mounted red-carpeted stairs, past a little salon; eight-ten-twelve! (8)
- How could she expect to be his Queen of the London Salon if she lost touch of the topics? (10)
- In fact, he affirmed, the salon descended from above, out of the great world, and included the aesthetic world in it. (9)
- My English tongue admonishes me that I have fallen upon a tone resembling one who uplifts the finger of piety in a salon of conversation. (10)
- My astonishment at how he obtained admission to the Salon was even less than my fear of his recognising me. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for salon. Perhaps also see a sentence for say and ways to use sank in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use salon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.